Monday, April 27, 2009

I want Jesus

Welcome to Day 2 of seeking the Lord like crazy season. I want to be so close to The Lord I can feel him...I want Him. Nothing else. I want to be holy, righteous, and pure before Him and anyone else..above reproach. It's hard though, very time consuming, and as much as I mature I find myself reverting back to my old ways quickly and easily. But I have to try harder...deny my flesh quicker, become stronger. I can't let Satan have any foothold in my life.

Maturing is strange. I feel a bit nostalgic and a lot older. For some reason as God calls me to greater levels of devotion I find myself struggling to adapt, BUT ironically, even if it doesn't make sense, I find myself adapting easily. I feel like I'm finally making the turn from a stupid boy to a man...a man of God, a man of wisdom, a man of humility. So keep it up, Lord...Don't stop calling me out. I'm here and I'm willing.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Woot woot! Go Thomas, haha. I will definately be praying for you. And I'm also very glad that your always striving for bigger and better things in the Lord. I know you'll go far in life becauseof this, and there are bigger and better things in store for you. :)